Created to share experiences, helpful parenting hints, and a laugh if nothing else... hope you like!

A blog created to document the life of my sweet little family.

Thursday 17 May 2012

I'm back!

I know, I know, Its been quite some time!  You may have thought I had fallen off the face of the earth... thankfully I didn't... I am still here... I had just become lazy... and forgetful... but... I should get back to it. 
I think attempting to do a daily entry was hard, with two little ones... and a daily entry, slowly turned into every second day, or even more.

I have decided rather than doing entries regularly, I will just do them as things eventuate... that way you don't feel obliged to read every entry and there is no stress for me trying to remember to make an entry every couple of days!

1 comment:

  1. Hi,

    I have just started my blog, oh it is all very new and exciting. Never thought of doing a blog before, but persuaded by my wife, as a vehicle to moan at. I have read a few of your posts and as a father I can relate to how busy you are.

    I also think that I will post to my blog as and when I feel I have something to say that will not make people fall into a deep sleep.

    Cheers.

    ReplyDelete