Created to share experiences, helpful parenting hints, and a laugh if nothing else... hope you like!

A blog created to document the life of my sweet little family.

Saturday 10 March 2012

A big day!

The party is all over and done with... thank goodness!  

It was a lovely day, thanks to all that read my blog and that came along for coming.  H had a wonderful day, and was very disappointed as her last friend left! 

It was a slightly chaotic day, but loads of fun too.  The little one was an angel, sleeping in the Ergo the majority of the time! 

I loved it, but am glad its now over!

Now I can have my head back... it has been elsewhere since last week, thinking constantly about what I need to do, what I need to buy... etc! 

Looking forward to not having to think too much tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment