Created to share experiences, helpful parenting hints, and a laugh if nothing else... hope you like!

A blog created to document the life of my sweet little family.

Friday 16 December 2011

Am I a terrible mother...

So last night was a tad chaotic... H didn't get to bed till 8.30pm, as Dad and Mum were trying to organise a make shift chicken coop so our 84 year old neighbour doesn't attempt to climb over our shared fence...
H was watering the garden... Dad was organising a mat for the Father in Laws car, so our dog's malting hair doesn't destroy his car, and I (with bub's in the Ergo) was putting the chickens away so we could organise the new coop!  
Anyway... I needed to put the chickens away, so we could go in and out of their area, I didn't want the dog thinking he could help himself to an easy meal (not after last time!)  
So I grabbed a few pellets in my hand and sprinkled some over the fence, went into the run, and chucked the rest in their coop... 


What I didn't realise was that 4 little pellets went down my babies shirt... and I didn't discover them until burping her at midnight!  Poor wee thing must have been so uncomfortable as she slept... 


Am I a terrible mother?
Nessx

No comments:

Post a Comment