Created to share experiences, helpful parenting hints, and a laugh if nothing else... hope you like!

A blog created to document the life of my sweet little family.

Wednesday 21 December 2011

Day time sleeps...

Have been  wondering for a while now if I should drop the day time sleep!
In our house it goes like this... 
Day time sleep... bed at 7.30pm, asleep by 8.30pm, sometimes later!
No day time sleep... bed at 7.30, asleep by 7.45pm!


So you can see my dilemma (probably many of us share it!).  Should I be dropping day time sleeps?


Well... we have been in NZ for four days, and over those four days have not yet had a day time sleep... to be honest, I don't think she is coping very well... she lasts the full day, but becomes a bit erratic and unmanageable in the early hours of the evening.  Granted... she goes to bed far earlier... but is it worth the erratic behaviour?


I'm thinking not!  As of tomorrow, I think we will trial a day time nap every second day... will let you know how we go!

No comments:

Post a Comment