Created to share experiences, helpful parenting hints, and a laugh if nothing else... hope you like!

A blog created to document the life of my sweet little family.

Sunday 18 December 2011

Finally home...

I'm stuffed!   I have had about 4 1/2 hours sleep, but I am home... in NZ, ready to spend Christmas with my family! 
The plane trip was great... a little chaotic, locating bottles,  or toys to keep the Miss H(2.75) amused, changing babies clothes, battling our way to the toilet etc.,  But finally we got there... picked up our car and drove all the way to mum's, arriving at 4.15am before hitting the pillow for 4 1/2 hrs.

It is lovely seeing everyone, but especially my nephew Master J(4mths) and my niece Miss C(3).

Can't wait to hit the pillow with a vengence tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment