Created to share experiences, helpful parenting hints, and a laugh if nothing else... hope you like!

A blog created to document the life of my sweet little family.

Thursday 15 December 2011

Home for Christmas... The trials of packing with 2 kids in hand!

So... Saturday afternoon we leave for New Zealand.  We are having Christmas with my family!  Yay!     I have a nephew, Master J(4mths) who I haven't met yet... and I need to introduce my sisters to my baby girl. 
There is just so much to organise... The days are chaotic enough without putting aside time to pack!  


Thank goodness the animals are all sorted!  Our dog Ravi is going to the Father in Laws down on the Peninsula,  the chickens (Harriet and Flossie) are staying put, and our lovely 84 year old neighbour is going to feed them... and a good friend is going to take Murray and Anthony (our fish).


I have lists galore, but I'm sure I am forgetting things... I'm sure as we get closer to departure time I will start freaking out...  I will probably require a bit more help from the baby sitter tomorrow... aka the TV, to 1. keep my sanity and 2. allow me the time to pack.


Wish me luck!  I think I will need it!
Ness ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment