Created to share experiences, helpful parenting hints, and a laugh if nothing else... hope you like!

A blog created to document the life of my sweet little family.

Sunday 25 December 2011

Christmas at our house...

Well... that was fun!  I am however exhausted!  My family is a little nutty... maybe thats understating it... they are more than a little nutty! 
Christmas at our end consisted of a lovely brunch at my Sister's place and dinner at Mum's.
The big girl and her cousin couldn't get on this morning... Miss H was the antagonist, quite enjoying winding cousin C up.
They got on way better in the afternoon/evening, apart from when Miss H tried to hit cousin C with her foot!
My little one had bad wind all day... she hardly slept, and was pretty miserable, which added to the chaos of the day.  But now she sleeps... and so does the big girl!

Am enjoying a quiet coffee before I head to bed... ahhhh sleep!

Hope you had a lovely day!


No comments:

Post a Comment