Created to share experiences, helpful parenting hints, and a laugh if nothing else... hope you like!

A blog created to document the life of my sweet little family.

Monday 26 December 2011

There were 4 in the bed...

On this trip we are sharing a double room with our two girls... I am loving being so close to them as they sleep.  There is a double bed, a blow up single air bed and a moses basket in its stand, so as you can imagine there isn't an awful lot of floor space! 

I love sharing...but... the mess is driving me nuts! 
It is tidy now, as I spent some time this afternoon organising, but I can guarantee you that by morning it will be chaos once more!  Its nice that it is all contained to one room... but its making me realise that I am completely disorganised!

No comments:

Post a Comment