Created to share experiences, helpful parenting hints, and a laugh if nothing else... hope you like!

A blog created to document the life of my sweet little family.

Friday 23 December 2011

Dinner time...

So... dinner time is my worst time of the day... I can never think of what to feed the big girl, so much gets rejected, I end up giving her the same things over and over again.

Tonight... all we hear prior to dinner is the usual... 'I'm hungry', dinner is served up, she has a few mouthfuls and says 'I'm not hungry'.

I have been pretty consistent for a while now, saying this is what is on offer, and if you aren't going to eat it, there will be nothing else, which she accepts fine.

Tonight, as we were about to hop into the tub, she again announces that she is hungry... (ugghhhh, haven't we just been through this?'  We troop back out to the kitchen to scoop up our dinner plate... still full of uneaten food, and proceed to not only finish it, but also finish a bowl of yoghurt, cherries, strawberries and grapes...

Not hungry my arse!

No comments:

Post a Comment