Created to share experiences, helpful parenting hints, and a laugh if nothing else... hope you like!

A blog created to document the life of my sweet little family.

Friday 30 December 2011

A whole day of it!

Well... today was my final day home with my family in good old NZ. 
We spent the day at home, all 12 of us... the Grandies'(2), my family(4), sister G's family(3), and sister K's family(3).
It was an entire day... (that's 7am to 8pm) of noise and chaos!

Stupidly, we decided to have a photo shoot... mainly to photograph the young'uns. 
My sister G has a bit of an eye when it comes to photography... still what do they say?   'Never work with animals or children!'...well... there were 4 kids to work with... two of which aren't particularly interested in doing what you ask of them!  So when sister G wanted a photo with Nana and my girls... cousin C naturally wanted to be in the shot!  Or when placing children in certain positions for colour effect or symmetry etc, my big girl would always be disagreeable... usually wanting to sit next to cousin C!
Still we got there in the end, even if our brows were drenched in sweat and we were all nervous wrecks!

Now... best I get to bed.  I have a long day ahead of me tomorrow.  Wish me luck!

Damn it... 'Gavin and Stacey' has just started... might have to watch that first!

No comments:

Post a Comment