Created to share experiences, helpful parenting hints, and a laugh if nothing else... hope you like!

A blog created to document the life of my sweet little family.

Saturday 4 February 2012

Baking beautiful banana and blueberry muffins...

So H and her Dad have gone down to the peninsula for the day, which means me and Baby O have the day to ourselves!

While she slept, I tried my hand at some paint stripping.  I have two beautiful art deco side tables, which have been painted since before we acquired them.  Well today is the day for the wood grain to take centre stage once more.  Have almost finished one unit... will be sure to post a pic of what they looked like... after stripping... and when lightly sanded with steel wool.

Each weekend H and I bake muffins... I have started yet another blog about making muffins... http://mummakesmuffins.blogspot.com.au/ .  As you know, yesterday me and my girls went blueberry picking... so I thought I may as well use blueberries in our muffins.  I decided on banana and blueberry muffins, and I just had one for afternoon tea, and they were delish!  
 Recipe on link posted!

It felt a little strange not making them with my big girl, as she wasn't here to help, thankfully my little girl was here(4mths), so she played assistant instead!  Thanks Baby O.


No comments:

Post a Comment