Created to share experiences, helpful parenting hints, and a laugh if nothing else... hope you like!

A blog created to document the life of my sweet little family.

Saturday 18 February 2012

Bicycle Race...

Dad took H for a big bike ride today... on the way back, listening to the ipod on random, Queens 'Bicycle Race' came on... 

Now H is just beginning to discover our music.  We often play it, but she much prefers her own music.  As you know lately she discovered Goldenhorse and if you've read recent posts, you will know what I have to endure each and every day!

Who knows whether 'Bicycle Race' appealed to her because she had just been on a big bike ride, or for some other reason, but she requested it again and again and again... 8 times over if I must be exact.  

So I'm guessing tomorrow we have another album to add to our repertoire of 'must listens' for the day.  
I love Goldenhorse, but I wont miss listening to their album 4 times a day!


Hello Queen...  Thank goodness I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment