Created to share experiences, helpful parenting hints, and a laugh if nothing else... hope you like!

A blog created to document the life of my sweet little family.

Monday 13 February 2012

Things keep going missing...

For the last few days, I've been thinking that I was losing my marbles!  

Since Thursday or Friday I have been missing my phone and H's hairbrush too.  I had been searching in what little time I have, but had been unsuccessful!  

The big girl is currently really into building walls/fences to keep out dinosaurs, tigers and monsters.  Her other favourite past time is putting things into other things!

I am constantly walking over toys that have been carefully placed in lines all over the house or emptying prams, bags, suitcases of the weirdest stuff!

Well... today I found the hairbrush, missing for a number of days (H preferred hairbrush)!  When I said 'Look what I found', she just smiled at me.

Later that night, I decided to empty out the bag she had filled... as I did this I told my partner of the hairbrush find.  As I continued to empty the bag, I came across... my flat phone!

No comments:

Post a Comment