Created to share experiences, helpful parenting hints, and a laugh if nothing else... hope you like!

A blog created to document the life of my sweet little family.

Monday 13 February 2012

Off to the mall... ughhhhhh!

The girls and I did a bit of shopping today.  Let me say that H has become quite the little shopper!  Me... I hate shopping!  

She didn't miss a thing... 
As soon as we walked through the doors, she saw a sign for a 'Thomas the Tank' ride through the mall... then she spotted a stall where they buy your gold (she had once been given a balloon there, and wanted to try her luck for another)... then she spotted the smoothie shop... then an ice cream shop... then a 'Wiggles' ride...  She was constantly saying 'Can I do this?' 'Can I have that?' 
When we were in the big stores, she gravitated toward anything with princesses or Dora, she wasn't interested in what I was doing, although she always knew where I was!

As we walked through the mall she kept going on and on about the Thomas ride, but I wasn't about to traipse around the mall looking for Thomas, so I let her sit in any of the stationary rides she wanted to (she doesn't like them when they go around).
 Just as we were leaving she spotted Thomas, who had already left his depot, so I promised her next time she could have a ride on Thomas.
Can I just say how fantastic she was... I didn't have one tantrum... not one!  Lots of asking for things, but no complaints when I said no!

What a sport!


No comments:

Post a Comment