Created to share experiences, helpful parenting hints, and a laugh if nothing else... hope you like!

A blog created to document the life of my sweet little family.

Wednesday 1 February 2012

Spring cleaning in summer!

The little one was sleeping beautifully yesterday afternoon, so I put 'Toy Story' on for the big girl and decided to do a bit of sorting.  
Now, I am a collector... of what you say?  Well... anything that takes my fancy really!  And I decided today that we have too much stuff!  I wont be getting rid of it all, but when time allows, I intend to do a bit of a cull!

When H had had enough of Toy Story she joined me in her room, shutting herself, or asking me to shut her in her tipi.  She played happily in there for over an hour with her toys (or as she calls them, her children), reading to them, putting them to sleep in a little play bed.  
She was fantastic, allowing  me that time to potter and clean, oh and she had a blast!

Fingers crossed I have a few more days like this!

No comments:

Post a Comment