Created to share experiences, helpful parenting hints, and a laugh if nothing else... hope you like!

A blog created to document the life of my sweet little family.

Monday 6 February 2012

I need your advice! Your recipes too!

So I was talking to the girl's Pop Pop a few weeks back about veges, and how I have taken to hiding them (sometimes) in the bid to get more goodness in to H... note, she eats some veges, so I don't hide all!

He offered his juicer.  I thought... Perfect, I can hide them in juice, she loves juice!

Yesterday I made a fruit juice with peaches, pears, mandarin, apple, and blueberries... she drank a little, but not all of it.

This morning I decided to do a vege and fruit one with... beetroot, ginger, orange, apple, carrot, and I thought I may as well try zucchini, as we growing and harvesting them at the moment, I meant also to put mint into it, but forgot!

I called her to come drink her pink juice, which I had watered down, as the ginger left a bit of an aftertaste... one I like, but not so sure kids would like.  She again drank a little, then lost interest!

I am calling for tasty juice recipes!  Fruit, veges, or fruit and veges... I don't mind!

While I am at it, here is a lovely juice I wanted to share with you...

Pineapple, apple, celery and ginger...bit of mint in here would got down well too me thinks... delish!

No comments:

Post a Comment