Created to share experiences, helpful parenting hints, and a laugh if nothing else... hope you like!

A blog created to document the life of my sweet little family.

Friday 10 February 2012

Memories...

So we think our girl has an amazing memory...  she often blows us away with things she remembers from months gone.

Today is a prime example.  

She asked me to put Sia Furler http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sia_Furler on... her favourite music that isn't kids music!  
I thought I had put it on, but when I came back iTunes was on random and Andrea Bocelli's 'Time to say goodbye' was on.  
Now H knows this from You Tube, but she knows a different version, which is the 'Time to say goodnight' http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5BDVvB7Xx1w sung to Elmo by Andrea.

Anyway, H started reeling off all that happens in the video clip.  I spoke very soon after ward to my partner about when was the last time he had played it to her... to which he said months back.  
We assume its been 4 - 6 months since she last saw the video clip. 

I think that is pretty amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment