Created to share experiences, helpful parenting hints, and a laugh if nothing else... hope you like!

A blog created to document the life of my sweet little family.

Wednesday 8 February 2012

Baking with two 2 year olds!

So today we spent the day with our friend G.  
After a slow start we decided to do some baking, deciding on banana and choc chip muffins (you know me... I like my muffins! http://mummakesmuffins.blogspot.com.au/ ).  I organised myself as much as I could before inviting H and G up to help.

I like to encourage them to do as much as they can, so I would fill cups with ingredients and they would tip them in, etc.  
I happened to turn my head to remove egg shells or something and when I turned back one of the girls had tipped a half a small tin of baking powder in (just trying to help me out)... whoops... I scooped out as much as I could, leaving a little in, as the recipe required.  

Thankfully they turned out well... although perhaps I should have left a little more in, as they didn't rise quite as much as I would have liked!

Was a little chaotic, but good fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment