Created to share experiences, helpful parenting hints, and a laugh if nothing else... hope you like!

A blog created to document the life of my sweet little family.

Tuesday 7 February 2012

A bit of alone time...

We were hopping into the car to come home after playing at a friends house this morning.
There was a major meltdown that began as we were leaving!  About her seat belt being to tight (which it isn't), as we headed down the street it became progressively worse... 
So I said, I think maybe you should have a sleep today!   As you well know, we recently cut out our day sleep, so she was adamant she wasn't going to do that.

So I gave her another option.  She could nap OR play on her bed with any of her toys, books etc for a half hour, so I could have a break.  She took the second option and is currently playing very happily on her bed using her fantastic imagination (Oh and we are up to 45mins... she is happy, so I will leave her a little longer).  

Couldn't have asked for a better outcome! 

No comments:

Post a Comment