Created to share experiences, helpful parenting hints, and a laugh if nothing else... hope you like!

A blog created to document the life of my sweet little family.

Thursday 9 February 2012

Immunisations = Irritable baby!

I thought I probably wouldn't have an entry today as the big girl is at school... otherwise known as long day care/creche.  
I had no plans today except for washing, which is currently flapping in the light breeze of a gorgeous Melbourne day.

I rang our local Doctors surgery to make an appointment for Baby O's 4 month immunisations.  Surprisingly they had an appointment only half an hour later, so we readied ourselves and headed out to the docs.  

Baby O was not happy at all when the nurse pricked her with the sharp needles and screamed the house down!   Not for too long though!

We came home and I put bubs down to sleep... she had been up a while and I thought this probably would have wiped her out, and besides it had been about 2 1/2 hours since her last nap.

She slept reasonably well, but woke unhappy and has been pretty irritable since!  I bathed her, and she cracked it, but that was reasonably easily soothed with 'the boob'. 
I have ended up putting her back to bed in the hope that sleep is what she needs!  Otherwise I am outta ideas!

Could be a long night!

No comments:

Post a Comment