Created to share experiences, helpful parenting hints, and a laugh if nothing else... hope you like!

A blog created to document the life of my sweet little family.

Sunday 5 February 2012

A bit of Spring cleaning...

I know its not Spring, but the house really needed a bit of Spring Cleaning and today was the day for it.

H was fantastic and pottered for a good couple of hours while her Dad and I scrubbed, vacuumed, dusted, wiped... and more!

I have been wanting to get behind and under the fridge and oven for ages, but wanted a bit of help with the moving of both items.  Dad was super helpful with my request, and now all the crap that was behind and under the fridge and oven is in the vacuum!

Dad took to the ceiling corners with a duster, getting rid of spiders... it seems to be the time of the year for them... I have noticed a lot more around lately... anyone else?

I pulled beds out, and vacuumed behind them, plus got to work cleaning skirting boards.  I'm not much of a duster... I hate dusting if I am being completely honest... today I used the brush function on the vacuum... easy peasy... was good for windowsills, and especially for dust on bookshelves!
We still have a way to go, but at least a few jobs that were really annoying me are out of the way!

I must be boring... a blog about cleaning my house...  fancy that!




No comments:

Post a Comment