Created to share experiences, helpful parenting hints, and a laugh if nothing else... hope you like!

A blog created to document the life of my sweet little family.

Sunday 15 January 2012

Back we go!

So at about 8.30 this morning after bubs had been fed, H and I set off for Bunnings...(for those of you that don't know Bunnings is a building/hardware/and home supplies superstore... need more info... visit this link... http://www.bunnings.com.au/default.aspx , H and I were on our way there to pick up some bougainvillea http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bougainvillea to plant along the fence line of our property.

Bunnings for my girl is an outing!  She loves it.  We take baby Ashleigh (her doll) with us, and she sits in one of the mini trolleys.  Certain rituals must be followed each and every time we visit.

Anyway, so after we found our bougainvillea, paid at the counter, had our hands stamped, and were given the bonus gift of a packet of colouring pencils, we headed back home.

My chores I had set myself for the day were lawns and planting the bougainvillea.  

We arrived home, and I left H in the care of Dad, while I moved outside to get the lawn mower out and started... alas... it wouldn't start!

Dad came out and attempted to start it too, thinking because he is a man, he could probably get it going... he was wrong!

So a hour after we had arrived home, off set Dad and H to Bunnings to see if they could track us down a new lawn mower... they haven't yet arrived back - I think they are making a day of it!

No comments:

Post a Comment