Created to share experiences, helpful parenting hints, and a laugh if nothing else... hope you like!

A blog created to document the life of my sweet little family.

Saturday 14 January 2012

I can't believe it worked!

I have many a time thought a shower curtain was at the end of its life when I couldn't scrub the shower scum off it!  
Well... a little tip for you shower curtain owners out there...

Throw shower curtain in washing machine with two old towels... on a hot wash add your usual washing detergent and a half cup of baking soda... on the rinse cycle add a cup of vinegar.  It is recommended to take curtain out before spin cycle starts... but due to breast feeding I didn't manage this, and because of it, the curtain is a little wrinkly... but Oh so clean, so really, I am not bothered!  

Can't believe it worked!

No comments:

Post a Comment