Created to share experiences, helpful parenting hints, and a laugh if nothing else... hope you like!

A blog created to document the life of my sweet little family.

Monday 16 January 2012

Early start...

Our girl woke at 5.45am this morning... hence the early entry...

Firstly I convinced her to go back to sleep, telling her it wasn't yet morning, and hoping she would fall asleep before ABC for kids http://www.abc.net.au/abcforkids/ started up,(which we leave on as a night light for feeds)... I quickly fell back to sleep...  She didn't!  
At about 5.49am her bladder got the better of her... she called out, and up I got again.
After the wee, I tucked her happily back into bed. 

Next call out was at 5.56, apparently she needed to do a poo!  By now I had resigned to the fact she was not going to go back to bed!  Once on the toilet, she decided she no longer needed to do a poo.  
So into the lounge we went to settle onto the couch to watch kids TV (by we I am referring to H, not me... I fully intended to go back to bed!).
I settled her onto the couch with her home made quilt, a drink, an apple and her snugly blanky... she was happy, so I went back to bed!

About 10 minutes later, after I had once again fallen asleep, she called me out again... she had a hair in her mouth...
Next... there was a big bruise in her apple, and I had to cut it out!
By this time, I had decided I probably wouldn't go back to bed... it was pointless...

So here I sit... yawning away, writing an entry. 
Hope you are all amused!

No comments:

Post a Comment