Created to share experiences, helpful parenting hints, and a laugh if nothing else... hope you like!

A blog created to document the life of my sweet little family.

Sunday 1 January 2012

Bang, Crash...

This afternoon we were enjoying a cold beer outside on the picnic blanket with the girls, when there was a loud bang... 
I rushed out to see if I could help.  There was an accident involving two cars, one with a caravan on the back.
Our day had been relatively calm, albeit hot, but now it is all go, with two Country Fire Authority Engines blocking our driveway, two police cars and an ambulance.  
Just so you know, one person was injured, but was looking okay when I went out, she has been taken off in the ambulance.
A bit of excitement for my girl, who loves ambulances, police and fire engines at the moment!

No comments:

Post a Comment