Created to share experiences, helpful parenting hints, and a laugh if nothing else... hope you like!

A blog created to document the life of my sweet little family.

Monday 9 January 2012

The prescription...

So... the day was going pretty smoothly.  
We were organising ourselves to go for a walk to the chemist... I had a script I needed to fill, and we needed to pop in to our local butcher (Greg's Tender Joint - Highly recommended) to get some meat for dinner.  
So I managed to get us all organised, and we walked out the door... please note... Baby O was in the Ergo and H the pram.  We made it to the back gate, before I decided I should check to see if I had put the script in the pram.  No, I hadn't... so I left H in the pram and went back inside to find the script.... 3 minutes later, I am back outside asking H if she would like to come inside while I look, I had had no luck and needed to keep looking!

She insisted on staying in the pram, so back in I went(Baby O still in Ergo)... a few minutes later, after a lot of muttering to myself, I went back outside insisting that she come to be my special helper... we could look together!

In we both went... her pottering around while I went back and forth into rooms I had already looked in. After about 5 minutes more of looking I noticed a little toy suitcase(1 of 3), was missing.  I asked where it was, and if H could help me look for it.  She answered with an 'I'm a bit too busy to help'.  
I kept looking, this time only for the red suitcase... A few minutes passed.  It seemed it was nowhere to be found, until... I looked in her Dad's wardrobe.  

There, in a pile of shoes, was the red suitcase, and inside... the script!

No comments:

Post a Comment