Created to share experiences, helpful parenting hints, and a laugh if nothing else... hope you like!

A blog created to document the life of my sweet little family.

Wednesday 25 January 2012

Working 9 - 5.

I worked today... my first days work in a while (actually I work everyday, damn hard too, but don't get paid for it... I do it for love).   We spent the day looking after our gorgeous little friend G.  Her wonderful Mum and Dad are cool with me taking my two ratbags.
It was a lovely day... far easier than being at home as the big girl was pre-occupied with a friend instead of me!
So it was me and 3 girls under 3.  We managed to go out walking, bake muffins and have water play in the garden.  Was a great and productive day!

And my little one laughed for the first time... just gorgeous!

No comments:

Post a Comment