Created to share experiences, helpful parenting hints, and a laugh if nothing else... hope you like!

A blog created to document the life of my sweet little family.

Saturday 21 January 2012

An eventful morning!

This morning I set H up to watch 'The Toy Story', whilst I showered.  As I got out of the shower, I could hear a wailing cry.  I ran into the lounge to find H in a bit of pain.  
She was complaining of her tummy hurting.  We made our way into the bathroom to the toilet.  She didn't last on there long... arching her back and only wanting to be cuddled.

We moved into the lounge once more... by now Dad was up, and in the shower... preparing either to go to the doctor or the hospital.  She continued to sit on my lap, pale and clammy, occasionally arching her back and crying out in pain... then things seemed to settle a little.

We hid some Nurofen and some Inner Health Plus http://innerhealth.com.au/ in a glass of juice, and things seemed to settle even more.  Don't quite know what was up?  She seems fine now.  
I don't think she is constipated, as we consumed an awful lot of fruit yesterday... but only time will tell.

Oh well, we were up early, and so far the morning has been productive!  Me and my girl have been baking muffins! http://mummakesmuffins.blogspot.com/

A strange and startling start to a Saturday morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment