Created to share experiences, helpful parenting hints, and a laugh if nothing else... hope you like!

A blog created to document the life of my sweet little family.

Wednesday 18 January 2012

Tired out!

I am exhausted!  Totally drained.  It has been a long and very exhausting day!

I am thinking the big girl needs to drop the day time sleeps totally! 
I have been giving her a sleep every second day, on the days she sleeps, she is in bed, but wide awake until about 9pm.  
She copes reasonably well when she doesn't sleep, but gets overtired later in the day and is so tired by 7pm she sleeps beautifully all night.

So... today she has been testing my patience for much of the day in her cheeky, yet defiant little way.

I must say I was very pleased when Dad arrived home and took her attention away from me.  
I love the little mite to pieces, but some days... I need a little break... I'm sure all you Mum's get me!

Dad sent me off for a walk with Bub's and the dog.  Was nice to get some fresh air and space!

No comments:

Post a Comment